Following the successful launch of NCLF and its Manifesto in March 2014, we are now seeking support to develop the work of the organisation and to follow through on the commitments and recommendations in the Manifesto
Here are some of the things we would like to do:-
- Employ a full-time Office Manager/Administrator.
- Develop a NCLF network of member churches and organisations.
- Facilitate an annual Church Leaders’ Conference.
- Recruit researchers and those interested in social policy to work with Government and policy makers to implement and develop the recommendations in the Manifesto.
- Assist in the training and development of church leaders engaged in social action and community advocacy.
- Develop and extend NCLF’s network and communication capacity to multiple audiences
- Audit the implementation and impact of the recommendations of the Manifesto.